Autologus accelerator for skin rejuvenationInnovative treatment for skin bio - stimulation
DPG PRP Product description
What Is Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) Stem Cell Therapy?
Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) is a cutting-edge form of regenerative medicine that is becoming widely used for cosmetic therapy. It helps restore youthful skin and smooth out fine lines and wrinkles. The important part of PRP is the fact that it uses your own blood as part of the restorative technique in which the plasma of your own blood is concentrated and re-injected back into the tissues of your skin. The fact that PRP uses your own blood eliminates the risk of allergy or infections. While PRP facial rejuvenation is not technically a “facelift,” it can provide similar benefits to dermal fillers.
“While PRP facial rejuvenation is not technically a “facelift,” it can provide similar benefits to dermal fillers.”
Platelets are the key to the body’s natural self-healing ability to stop bleeding and repair damaged blood vessels and cells. The growth factors substances of the plasma are responsible for activating and rejuvenating cells in the skin tissues. The plasma helps rebuild and restore collegian, which rejuvenates and refreshes your skin below the surface.
The concentrated platelets in PRP contain tremendous amounts of bioactive proteins containing specific growth factors that promote tissue repair, angiogenesis (capillary formation), and collagen production. These growth factors initiate accelerated tissue repair and have positive effects on skin rejuvenation.
Autologus Tissue Regenerating System Kit
With PRP, patients who prefer non-invasive medical aesthetics treatments to surgical procedures can use their body’s regenerative power to rejuvenate their skin without the concerns for infection.
Patients in purist of younger renewed look can benefit tremendously from PRP. Studies showed that PRP helps:
· Rejuvenating the skin.
· Eliminating skin wrinkles.
· Providing a fuller facial feature as an alternative to commercial fillers.
· Improving the appearance of acne scarring.
· Speeding up the healing process after a facial peel.
1. The first step is to draw the patient’s own blood into our DPGPRP test tube.
2. The tube is then placed in a centrifuge and spun at a speed of RPM4,000 for 5 mins to separate out the platelets from the Red blood cells.
3. The separated platelets are then activated with Calcium Chloride or Batroxabin depending on the treatment required.
4. The activated platelets then injected to the target area (face or neck) using very small needles similar to those used in Meso injections.
5. Results are expected within two to three months.
6. We recommend one to three sessions with a second one five weeks after the first treatment.
After the procedure, patients may experience some inflammatory reaction, redness, and irritation in the skin with a tingling feeling under the skin. Those are signs that skin started growing and building the collagen. It takes several months before patients slowly start to see their skin change in terms of texture and quality.
UNI EN ISO 9001 – 2008
UNI EN ISO 13485 – 2004
Developed in partnership with the Department of Materials Engineering and Production Engineering of the University of Naples “Federico II”.