AMPLEX Plus technology – is a synergy of nature inspired insight, applied sciences and break through technological advancements, high powered by secretomes, lipid by-layer signaling micro vesicles responsible for many biological and physiological processes, including suppressing inflammation, promoting angiogenesis, stimulating keratinocytes and fibroblasts proliferation, increasing cells turnover and accelerating re-epithelialization.
Technology Synchronised with Nature
Vanguard technology, based on an optimal symbiosis of a coherent supply system and advanced purification system, allowing to harvest a high yield of purified Secretomes, derived form organic bovine colostrum.
PROPRIETARY TECHNOLOGY WITH 14 SCIENTIFIC PATENTS
With an ability to induce specific growth of bone & muscle tissue, nervous tissue, blood vessels and complex structures.
SAFETY AND UNPARALLELED EFFICIENCY
- Powerful combination of 20 functional growth factors and 20 billion exosomes, derived from organic colostrum.
- Advanced purification system.
- Coherent supply chain to preserve freshness and uncompromised quality of the raw materials.
Before/After (Viewer discretion is advised)
Combined treatment with Exosomes (topical use and PRP gel)
4 sessions of 0.5 ml / session
Recovery time: 3 weeks
Wart exeresis – Treatment with exosomes (topical use)
4 sessions of 0.4 ml/session
Recovery time: 4 days
Images courtesy of Dr. Carlos Roberto Caceres
Dermatologist, DYMEC Clinic
FIRST BIOLOGICALLY PRIVILEGED MILK
WHAT IS COLOSTRUM?
- Colostrum is the first biologically privileged milk, produced by mammals first hours afte parturition.
- The richest source of organic growth factors and exosomes, existing in nature.
- Over 250 biologically active elements.
Humans have a long history of consuming bovine colostrum due to its astounding health benefits
ORGANIC CERTIFIED FARMING
Raw material ethically sourced form the family owned organic farm in Italy. Holstein breed, famous for its colostrum quality.
HARVESTING AND DELIVERY
Colostrum is harvested within max first 6 hours after parturition and delivered within next 24-48 hours to the production site to preserve its freshness and quality.
HIGH GRADE COMPOSITION COLOSTRUM
The dry residue levels is 250-300gr. per liter vs 120-140gr. per liter in commercial colostrum.
METICULOUS PURIFICATION SYSTEM
Advanced downstream manufacturing process of isolation and purification.
TOTALITY OF SECRETOMES
The term “secretome” is used to describe a group of molecules that are secreted, released or shed into the extracellular environment by a large variety of cells.
The secretome comprises different bioactive molecules, a significant part of which is represented by growth factors, cytokines and exosomes.
SKIN BENEFITS OF SECRETOMES, DERIVED FROM BOVINE COLOSTRUM:
Richest source of active elements existing in nature.
Do not carry genetic information.
Biocompatible with human skin.
Most effective natural bio active enhancer in skin rejuvenation therapies.
NATURE’S SOLUTION TO DELIVERY IN THE BODY
WHAT ARE EXOSOMES?
Exosomes are biological nanovesicles, secreted by all eucaryotic cells.
HOW DO THEY WORK?
Exosomes are key to cell-to-cell communication and carry the cargo of proteins and nucleic acids to other cells, influencing cell’s behaviour.
Exosomes have the ability of influencing cellular behavior naturally and resetting cellular activity.
Exosomes play important role in remodelling extracellular matrix by promoting angiogenesis and regeneration of damaged tissues.
Exosomes extracted from various stem cells have attracted attention as potential alternatives to stem cell therapy for skin regeneration due to their ability to provide therapeutic benefits without the limitations and risks of stem cells.
BENEFITS OF EXOSOMES
- Support collagen Synthesis.
- Increase Dermo-Epidermal Junction (DEJ) and DEJ length.
- Reinforce skin integrity and cohesion.
- Promote Tissue Regeneration.
- Facilitate new blood vessels formation.
KEY FACTORS AFFECTING EXOSOMES EFFICIENCY AND SAFETY
- Extraction and purification process.
- Their origin.
WHAT ARE THE DIFFERENCES BETWEEN EXOSOMES AND STEM CELLS?
- No ability to replicate as they are not complete cells
- Carries cargo
- Cell-to-cell messenger
- Fundamental property: Self-renewal
- The ability to divide and give identical copies of themselves
- Potency: ability to differentiate into different cell types
Proteins that modulate the growth, maturation, function and repair of bone, muscle, connective, cartilage, nervous and skin tissues.
Growth Factors Function
- Stimulate the growth of cells, especially in connective tissue.
- Play important role in embryogenesis, tissue repair, formation of bone and cartilage and in the control of the immune system.
- Stimulate cell growth, differentiation, survival, inflammation, and tissue repair.
- Promote angiogenesis and reepithelialization.
- Support fibroblast and keratinocyte proliferation, extracellular matrix component expression and secretion.
- Regulate the healing process by promoting dermal and epidermal growth, leading to keratinized and thickened skin.
Proteins with anti-inflammatory and regenerative activity. They act in combination with growth factors to enhance cell proliferation in damaged tissues.
- Regulate multiple physiological processes such as organogenesis, regeneration and angiogenesis.
- Important regulators of cell replication, differentiation, migration, cell survival, cell death and cell transformation.
- Modulate fibroblast activities by increasing their proliferation and collagen synthesis.
- Promote synthesis of extracellular matrix proteins, which are closely involved in the healing of injured tissues.