Virus Collection & Transport Tube
Sample Collection | RNA Preservation | Reliable results
• Viruses in the solution provided can be stored and transported for up to 7 days at 2~8ºC;
• Viruses in the solution provided can be stable for a long-term at temperatures below -70ºC;
• Reliable results, reduce false negatives results, avoid RNA degradation, without affecting PCR system;
• Innovative jet embedded nylon technology can improve the efficiency of the sample collection from the patient at the largest degree.
• Tube body and cap are made by Polypropylene, No deformation after HTHP, no embrittlement under low temperature.
According to WHO guidelines or the standard protocol of your region.
1 Sample Collection
Collect sample according to the standard protocol of your region
2 RNA Stabilization
Depending on the type of sample, do one of the following
Screw on the lid, immediately mix by gentle inversion 5 times.
3 Sample Storage +Transportation
Store and transport at 2~8ºC; for use within 7 days
How it works
Dermoaroma Virus Collection & Transport Tube is a collection device used for virus samples collection, and suitable for transport and storage. The products include balanced salt buffer and nucleic acid preservation solution and mixing it with virus samples to maintain the integrity of virus nucleic acids at 2-8°C for up to 7 days during the transport. The collected viral RNA samples can be widely used in gene detection, such as PCR and high-throughput sequencing.
Sample collection tube:
Tube body and cap are made by Polypropylene, No deformation after HTHP (121°C, 15min), no embrittlement under low temperature (-196°C). It can bear static extrusion and dynamic impact. Taper bottom design makes it bear centrifugation and shaking. Leakage proof. Sterilized by Gamma radiation.
Innovative jet embedded nylon technology can improve the efficiency of the sample collection from the patient at the largest degree. The nylon is adhered vertically and uniformly on the surface of swab tip, which can improve the efficiency of collecting and releasing cells and liquid samples. Improve analytical sensitivity, No specimen residual and can accelerate the specimen treatment. ABS sticker is easy to break off. Sterilized by EO.